Thread: Running Bad...
View Single Post
Old 09-23-2005, 12:25 AM

Default Re: Running Bad...

I actually believe that my largest 2 leaks are 1. not knowing when I'm beat. and 2. Being overly aggressive when I perhaps shouldn't be.

Just a thought too that when many of us are running bad, I believe these may possibly be up there as the biggest leaks.

Believe it or not, I do do the PT reviews and unfortunately I'm not really seeing my leaks revealed in PT, just suckout after suckout or hands where I have TT and a T falls, AA catches A on river, etc. Gotta turn around at some point.

Ohh, and for those of you that find this to be a whine post, it is, a bit. No doubt. But, I do like seeing these occaisionally posted by oters too. I'm certain all of us go through bad times such as this. For me this stretch has lasted about 20k hands or so.

I need to work on hand reading and selective aggro. I tend to be extremely aggressive at times where I end up with the second best hand. What I see in PT in regards to this is that I am losing a lot of bets when I have a hand which gets drawn out on. When I do have hands that hold up, I'm not getting the ame amount of action as a hand which does get sucked out on.

I would be interested in having someone else study my poor play in order to either verify that it is in fact me or that it isn't.