Thread: A Pm I received
View Single Post
Old 11-11-2005, 03:45 AM

Default A Pm I received

As an early member of 2+2 I have seen it before we even had logins. Only moderation we had was Mason and we know how some of the rgpers loved that

I have never had an issue with any of the moderators but some of the stuff I see seems to be a bit too much.

In the B&M forum, there is a stickied post that discusses things you can get banned for. Now maybe that is just a joke by the moderator, but it is things like that make me wonder how longer I will be around. Getting banned for posting a bad beat? Not posting about things like tipping because they have been discussed before?

Now if the search function worked (better) on 2+2, then maybe I can see whining about the duplicate posts about similar topics on different days/weeks. But what I see all the time is newbie posters being bitched at because of an innocent post that heppened to have been discussed recently.

Maybe having a useful faq for each individual forum is needed but threatning bannings for silly things is just plain stupid.

Have a nice day. I can only imagine the pain you go through with running such a big set of forums.