View Single Post
Old 09-24-2005, 09:12 PM

Default A2s in a 10/20 game. flop and turn questions.

Looseish 10/20 game on pokerroom network. I'm sitting with A [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]2 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] on the button.

UTG limps and an MP raises. two cold calls to me and I call. sb and bb call. 7 to the flop for 2 bets.

Flop comes in 2 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]3 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]K [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]

Checked around to me and I check. Who bets this bottom pair and backdoor nut flush draw. I checked here and I think I should have bet. Maybe a bet buys a free card on the turn? Or do I take the free card now. I wasn't entirely sure what I was betting for in that spotso I just checked. [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Turn 7 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]

UTG bets and 3 calls. Next two fold and it's up to me and I raise. Is this is a clear value raise? I thought it was which is why I raised but I'm not quite sure.

I just wanted to know what other people would do on the flop and turn. Not that it matters but the river was a blank. It was checked around and UTG takes it down with Kc8c. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]