View Single Post
Old 10-20-2005, 03:51 AM

Default Re: PLO/8 Game tomorrow

[ QUOTE ]
Try getting a set over set and then losing the entire pot in two hands with 55% equity when you move up to the 400. Then PLO8 isn't as much fun. I'm still emotionally scarred. I'll be heading back soon though.

[/ QUOTE ]

PLO/8 200

Hero and Villain have 300 each.

Hero has K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]Q[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]J[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]
5 people limp.
Flop is T[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]J[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]9[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]
Villain bets pot ($10) Hero raises pot ($40) Villain calls $30 more.
Turn K[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (pot $90)
Villain bets pot ($90) Hero pushes with top set and OESFD Villain calls
River 2[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]

Villain turns over A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]9[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]4[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]2[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

Hero kills self.

HOWEVER. The other side of the coin is that 8 hands later I limped with AA28ds. Flop was AT7. We get it all in on the flop (same villain) and he shows 7772 with no redraws. That is why this game is so profitable. It's rare (very close to impossible) in holdem to have you opp drawing dead on the flop. I got 1 and a half buyins in on the flop with my opp drawing DEAD.