View Single Post
Old 10-29-2005, 03:43 PM

Default Re: 44 from the BB in a $555 Stars Turbo

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I will comment on what ended up transpiring at the table after this hand in a bit.

[/ QUOTE ]

Man, I've been waiting for a week now with bated breath to find out what transpired in this hand. And don't give me any crap about "I spent two days with big bootied scrippas shakin' it and me - I need time to recover."

Let's hear it [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I barely remember.

Okay, I folded but felt it was quite close. The main reason I folded was to take advantage of the disconectees.

Unfortunately I never got the chance as everyone and their mother started pushing from EP before me and I had such notable hands as 83o, Q5o, 45s, and many other diamonds in the rough. So basically the next time it got to me since the table was moving so slowly we were already in ridiculous blinds and I pushed UTG with some crap and got called by some dominating crap.

So as it turned out this was a very key hand. When I folded I believe I even IMed bones saying 'Calling here is likely what I should normally do in a 555, but I'm gonna try to pwn the disconnect weirdness.'

The good news is that I was $555 poorer after all of this went down. Unfortunately my noose broke again after 5 seconds of almost pure hanging from the ceiling bliss....[img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img].

Yugoslav