View Single Post
Old 08-28-2005, 04:28 PM

Default Through the eyes of Villain - misplayed on every street?

This is going to look a bit odd because I'm posting the hand from VILLAIN's perspective becuase I have a couple of river questions to ask at the end from HERO's perspective.

VILLAIN is MP2 with J[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], J[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (54 VPIP, 1.7 % PFR)

SB is (46.67 VPIP, 0% PFR) in 15 hands but this is consistent with the other times we've met up.

HERO's numbers in 20 hands this session (20 VPIP, SD 25%, Won $ at SD 66.67%, PFR 12.5%)

PRE-FLOP
1 fold, HERO raises, 1 fold, VILLAIN calls, MP3 calls, Cutoff calls, Button calls, SB completes, BB completes.

FLOP 6[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], 2[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], 9[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (7 players)
SB checks, BB checks, HERO bets, VILLAIN calls, MP3 folds, Cutoff calls, Button calls, SB calls, BB calls.

TURN 4[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (6 players)
SB checks, BB checks, HERO bets, VILLAIN raises, Cutoff folds, Button folds, SB calls, BB folds, HERO 3-bets, VILLAIN calls, SB calls.

RIVER J[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (3 players)
SB checks, HERO bets, VILLAIN bets, SB folds, HERO calls.

---

First, are there any streets that he played correctly?

I think he's got to find a raise pre-flop and flop, at the minimum. Aggression at the turn is too little, too late and misplaced and the river is a misguided bluff with an obvious second-best hand.

Second, what range of hands would you put HERO on here? How about if HERO was 33 VPIP?

Thanks!