View Single Post
Old 06-11-2005, 11:39 AM

Default Re: I call these down 100% of the time

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I fold to the flop raise, what do you put him on? If I called the flop and turn (which I wouldn't), I'd definitely fold to a river bet.

I can see you'd be thinking a TAG would wait till the turn with an A and probably just call down against an overaggro opponent with a K, but I don't see what else you can put him on, I doubt he's semi-coldcalling from the SB with a pair to checkraise a flop like that. And as he's out of position, it's pretty likely he would try something on the flop with an A for fear of you checking behind the turn on such a scary board.

[/ QUOTE ]

Read the hand again. Villian is not out of position. But I would also fold on the flop.

[/ QUOTE ]

Argh! I wrote a response with villian in position, then I glanced at the post and thought the villian was sb, changed the post and posted it, and now it turns out I was right in the first place.

Well I definitely wouldn't call all 3 streets, I think an argument can be made for call-call-fold or call-fold, depending on the opponent, but I'd always just fold the flop without any other information than is in this post.