View Single Post
Old 12-05-2005, 05:06 PM

Default Re: 2nd Date to Outback - Need Advice

I feel the need to fill in some wholes in this story. $'s my younger cousin, this chik he's after is my younger sis's roomate.

Decent looking- This girl has a cute face and smokin body. Only issue is acne. Not to disguisting levels, but enogh where you would say, that girl would be really hot if she used proactive.

Baller- its very relative. When you'rere a freshman in college, pulling in 2k/month when everyone you know is making min. wage at crappy resturants or other compus jobs, you're a baller. H/e, stick the kid in a big city, and its a dif. story.

23yo!- I only met her once, but she is not a typical 23yo. Very inexperienced in dating, not the type to be looking for a hook up. Very nice, but equally timid.

$ is a puss. This is true. He has been a little turd basically his whole life. However very nice and considerate also. Only in the last year has he come out of his shell and become outgoing and self confident. I'm shocked he has learned to talk to girls and is going on dates.

Hope this paints a better picture of the situation from which advice can be given. Hopefully $ will give us another update.

Peace