View Single Post
Old 10-20-2005, 05:23 PM

Default Re: lets write a story - whatever OOT produces, ill turn in

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Well, he had one more semester and with only 9 credits to fulfill (one of them a P.E. class) he decided that he better have some fun. While Mike was a bit of a computer nerd (he'd happily talk for hours about his stats and theories on World of Warcraft), he did have a few "normal" friends. If he was going to have some fun and maybe get laid a few times, he'd have to enlist Steve's help.

[/ QUOTE ]

Steve was a good friend. He had stuck by him during the "accident" which had changed his life so dramatically. Now a year later, things were getting back to normal. As normal as can be for someone with no left arm. If only someone had seen the out of control zamboni...

[/ QUOTE ]

"Yo Steve-O!!" He shouted into the phone, "You think you can help a one-armed man get laid?"
"Out of control zamboni, my ass!" Steve exclaimed, "Mikey, you gotta play up the pity angle. THAT'S your key!!! You didn't get run over by an ice-smoother, you got your arm torn off in a school bus accident in which you dragged 3 kids to safety before the gas tank exploded! My boy,. you'll be in like Flynn! I'll pick you up at 8. We'll cruise on down to Mad Hattie's."