View Single Post
Old 06-18-2005, 07:59 PM

Default Re: bodog cash out problems/ funds locked--warning

so they are asking for identification of a name that is not actually yours? is that why it's impossible to produce?

I agree that you should call them and speak with directly if you haven't done so already.

I found their phone support to be fairly competent and helpful.
If the guy you are speaking to isn't flexible then ask to speak to his manager or something.

Did they even ask for these screen-shots that you sent them?
If they did then it's pretty bad of them to look at them and NOT give you the cash-out AFTER you sent them what they wanted.
If they did not ask for them then I think you should have only OFFERED to send them....and only send them IF they agreed that they would be sufficient to prove that you are who you say you are.

Since you are trying to cash-out to the same neteller account that you deposited from I would insist on speaking with someone there.

Perhaps a run-down of the e-mail conversations you have had will produce some ideas for others here (because sometimes the customer is not doing as good a job of explaining their situation to the occassionally less-than-stellar support that sometimes just doesn't get it.