View Single Post
Old 09-14-2005, 07:44 PM

Default Re: The hits just keep on coming. . . (NC)

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
this is donktastic.....would you say this is indicative of the play on stars....i played some .5 1 PLO and it was very beatable for me....i do play a very agressive game that can have a ton of variance if it gets off track though.

[/ QUOTE ]

No, I wouldn't say this is indicitave of the play at stars, or any other online sites. But in the last week or two I have been seeing some really awful play.

You frequently get players paying pot sized bets with just openended straight draws which is bad enough.

I should mention that in live cash games the play is frequently much worse that this. You all would be amazed at some of the plays I've seen.

My favorite was a pot contested at the 10-25$ game during the WSOP when two players got it allin for around 9k with a flop of KQ2. One player held KQ2x, the other held A2xx, literally no draws whatsoever. One of the other opponents mucked the AA she raised with preflop.

It wouldn't be a great story if the case ace didn't fall and give the man the pot.

[/ QUOTE ]

pretty sure I saw the same thing where it is raised pot mutliway, the flop is AK7 or something (might have been lower to explain the play, but I dunno. raiser bets pot, call, JT23 c/r's pot and the raiser fold and caller calls. Turn is a Q and money gets in.