View Single Post
Old 10-19-2005, 06:05 AM

Default Re: Opened new Party Acct. Today

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I opened a new Party account today with a new e-mail and a new payment account that I just created. I got a phone call from party within 30 minutes asking about my old account, even SUGGESTING I use the old one. I told them to close it that I would use my new account and they did, but I wonder if this will cause any problems with any "extras" I am supposed to be getting.

[/ QUOTE ]
Why did you make this post? Do you realize that you and all the other posters who make posts like this are throwing rocks at a hornet's nest?

Someone trusted you to be discrete and did business with you. You just repaid them by endangering everyone's business.

The key is "don't ask, don't tell". Party can easily figure out which affiliates are breaking the rules and shut down them all down. If everyone is discrete Party might decide that it is in their best interest to ignore what is happening because it brings them business they might not otherwise have.

So many of you continue to embarrass Party by flaunting your disregard for the rules. Of course Party already knows exactly what the score is but that is not the issue. They don't actually care how an affiliate spends his money. But they cannot tolerate a public spectacle in front of the traditional affiliates, recreational players, auditors, stock analysts, and institutional investors.

[/ QUOTE ]

This post rules!