View Single Post
Old 10-20-2005, 01:56 PM

Default Re: How to answer this common female question?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

uuummm its called being honest and not sticking around in something i know wont work...its not worth my time and im not gonna sugar coat it

[/ QUOTE ]

So you're sitting on the couch with your boyfriend, watching TV. The show you're watching is about a woman who leaves her husband because he gets fat.

Your boyfriend turns to you, and half-jokingly asked, "Yeesh, that's horrible. You wouldn't leave *me* if I got fat, would you?"

Is the relationship now over?

[/ QUOTE ]

try reading all my post before u ask a dumb question to attack me b/c u have nothing better to do...

[/ QUOTE ]

I wasn't attacking you, I was just curious as to how strict your "One wrong question and I'm out the door" policy is.

[ QUOTE ]

if its a joke (any question related to self esteem) of course i dont care...but if they are serious its over

[/ QUOTE ]

How long do your relationships usually last before the guy slips up and asks a question that gets him dumped? It sounds like you have an itchy trigger finger when it comes to giving guys the boot.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes but she's never wrong when she does. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

No no no...sometimes she's wrong, but she never makes mistakes. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Apparently there's a difference. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]