View Single Post
Old 10-18-2005, 10:12 AM

Default Re: Most Interesting Drinking game you\'ve heard of

[ QUOTE ]
By far the best, and most lethal, drinking game I've ever played: A55hole

Edit: Dammit the URL is censored if I give a direct link. Click on the A55hole link on this page.

It's part card-game, part social experiment. After the first round, a strict social hierarchy is established, where the president can order anyone else to drink at any time, down to the sorry [censored] who can be told to drink by anyone else but cannot order anyone else to drink. Abusing the president's power is a lot of fun, until you lose the president's position and ppl take their revenge.

Other favourite rules of mine are the toast and board meeting:

[ QUOTE ]
Before the hand starts, someone must give the President a toast (this is an opportune time to kiss-ass to the President). If no toast is presented, the President can give out his own punishment.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
board meeting. Everyone starts drinking and is not allowed to stop drinking until the person above him stops drinking (i.e. the VP cannot stop until the Pres. stops, the Tres. cannot stop until the VP stops, et cetera). As you can see, this another disadvantage of being the [censored] (low man on the totem pole). Only the President can call a board meeting.

[/ QUOTE ]

Highly recommended.

[/ QUOTE ]

This was the big one when I was a teenager. We also had it set up where, if you were President 3 times running, you got to implement your own rule. The "thumb" rule was one, if one player put his thumb on the table, then the last player to notice and put his own thumb on the table would have to finish his beer. Things like that.

I was a cruel cruel President.