View Single Post
Old 11-15-2005, 05:51 AM

Default Re: What content should be censored from the politics forum?

RE-POSTING OF PARTISAN PROPAGANDA PEICES- esp those that are already published/posted everywhere else. (except those that are satire, etc...)

well... for that matter, news and information that any reasonably informed persod would be aware of should be locked... unless the poster makes an effort to initiate a discussion.

Also, Dr. Wogga's posts should be insta-locked... as well as any other posts that are patently, obviously racist/mean-spirited... no more "Bush and Skull and Bones secretly run the world" "all libs are pot smoking, terrorist-coddling, commies" crap... or, for that matter, posts that attack the lunatic fringe of either ideology and try to implicate the mainstream by association... repubs are not all clan members, dems are not all members of the ELF...

i could go on for days... really.

BOTTOM LINE:

Posts that are not conductive to productive discussion should be locked. I learn a lot from the informed, smart conservatives on this board, but i'm sick of sorting through the crap and exposing the reckless hacks and nutjobs (jaxmike... wogga... felix[sometimes]... bluffthis... GWB... partygirlUK... Bholdr... )

Also.. i think we should have a "post and response of the week" sticky or something like that...