View Single Post
Old 11-23-2005, 03:45 PM

Default question about my hand...

I was wondering if anyone could offer their opinion on the following hand. I apologize in advance as i'm not the genius when it comes to posting hand histories.

================================================== ==
$25 PLO 10-handed room on Party.

I'm in the BB w/ [ 4 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], 7 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], 7 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], 6 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] ]
Six limpers to me so I check

Flop: [ Q [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], A [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], 7 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] ]
SB checks
I check
limper1 bets (0.75)
limper2 calls (0.75)
limper3 calls (0.75)
limper4 folds.
limper5 folds.
SB folds.
I call (0.75)
Turn: [ Q [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] ]
I check and it checks around

River: [ 4 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] ]
I check and it checks around

My 7's full takes the pot....

================================================== ====

Basically I assumed someone may have flopped top two pair and turned a boat.... I suppose i could have bet out small on the river and mucked if i get raised significantly. Something tells me I played this incredibly weak.

Any suggestions? should I have bet out on the flop? after checking the flop should I have bet my boat on the turn? if I do bet the flop and get called should I continue betting on the turn? If I get called on the turn should i bet the river?

I would appreciate any comments or alternative scenarios on how I should have played the hand from the flop moving forward....