View Single Post
Old 08-18-2005, 12:20 PM

Default Re: MMMMMM Advocates Violence Against Americans

[ QUOTE ]
Did you read the post that jokerwild made?? Do you understand what he said?

[/ QUOTE ]

I have read all of the posts currently in that thread. I believe I understand them.

[ QUOTE ]
False and defamatory things in that post:
1. You advocate violence against Americans. As you've pointed out, in a tautological way, this is true about MMMMMM and everyone else. Its only reasonable interpretation however, is not true.

[/ QUOTE ]

Um, no. You have pointed out a way in which that statement is true about MMMMMM and everyone else. I have pointed out a way in which it is true about MMMMMM and NOT true about most others: MMMMMM advocates the deportation of citizens of the United States for their speech. This use of force is violent in a way that the use of force to imprison murders and rapists is not.

[ QUOTE ]
2. The ATF is watching you. False and defamatory, no one has claimed otherwise.

[/ QUOTE ]

MMMMMM did not cite this statement as the cause for jokerswild's banning. What he said instead was:

[ QUOTE ]
He claimed I advocated violence against US citizens, which was clearly NOT suggested by my post. Nor have I ever advocated violence against Americans. Jokerswild made this false claim deliberately and in a defamatory manner. That's pretty clearly malicious by any objective standard I would think.

[/ QUOTE ]

Moreover, I have no idea whether this is true or false. Do you?

[ QUOTE ]
You are a racist. False and defamatory, no one has claimed otherwise.

[/ QUOTE ]

Opinion, not defamatory. Also not the statement MMMMMM relied on.

[ QUOTE ]
4. You are like Tim McVeigh. See above.

[/ QUOTE ]

Opinion. See above.

[ QUOTE ]
5. 2+2 was stupid to make a right-wing extremist like you a moderator. False, but not defamatory.

[/ QUOTE ]

Opinion. See above.