View Single Post
Old 01-23-2005, 03:41 PM

Default Re: Got to Step 5, any words of wisdom?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Sorry if I came across harsh last night, hit a X-Mas party and had like 6 Long Island Ice Teas and Ihaven't drank since New YEar's Eve - needless to sya I had a helluva buzz going and I'm hella hung over today

Let's just let the bad blood go, and get back to business. I shouldn't of been posting drunk regardless of whehther I am close to be right, totally right, or way off base regardless.

[/ QUOTE ]

With the way this section came out, you must still be drunk. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

X-Mas party?!?!?! Has it been going on for over a month now?

Take a few aspirin and drink lots of H2O, maybe catch some shut eye....I heard it's good for the English Comp. (I know you mentioned spell checker in an earlier post) [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Husker

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL Husker, I actually took a vicodin in the morning cause I have a few for my Carpel Tunnel and toothache (have to get a root canal done). On top of that I took 5 Ibuprofen, pain starting to go away but I do still feel slightly drunk actually LOL - just not coordinated yet [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

It was a X-Mas party with 'friends' not family or anything.. We are all so busy around the holidays and it got delayed twice cause one person couldn't make it either of the other times we had it set grrrr... LOL

HAd no plans on drinking but than I was offered a Long Island Ice Tea and I haven't had one in literally 2 years - had to drink it [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] Boy did it go down smooth - the TGIF premix actually tasted good whereas it tasted like hell a couple years ago..

Needless to say I picked up a bottle for $6.50 on the way home from the party [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] NO MORE DRINKING FOR ME for a while again, I now remember what hangovers feel like!!