View Single Post
Old 12-16-2005, 09:10 AM

Default Re: buying my first snowboard

I have one of these that I got three years ago and am really happy with (although this is a picture of a 156 and I have 161). Also I'm 6'3 with size 12 feet.

Blurb from transworld:1. Something of mixed origin or composition.
2. A high-powered riding machine that moves with precision and style to dominate both freestyle and freeride territories.

While M3's presence may or may not be felt post-season 2003, the brand's legacy will be known as long as the Hybrid is floating the backcountry kickers and slaying the downtown jib scene. Scoring consistently high in the versatility department, Board Tester Russell Winfield threw it down for us: "This board was a dope all-around ripper." Directional shape and "damp" woodcore provide stabilty, deep radial sidecut allows for ease of turn initiation, and lightweight cap construction keeps things poppin'.

This is the board for the genuine riders of modern snowboarding: Milk the deep stuff in the morning, sesh the pipe in the p.m., and hit a few handrails on the way home. The M3 Hybrid is a machine for the new millenium.

I'm not sure if M3 still makes this model, but in general I've been very happy with the board and would recommend browsing their website.