View Single Post
Old 11-02-2005, 02:11 PM

Default Re: Lie Detector For Catholics.

I think it is more the case that we don’t really understand it. Nor can we really – as bigdaddy said, it is a Mystery (the capital M differs from the lower case m within our Church) Yeah, sounds like a cop-out. What can I tell you. But and without getting into the theology of it – it is a big issue among the different Christian Faiths – whether it changes or is merely a metaphor.

Had we more geniuses on board, that is believers, to help decipher the Bible it sure would help matters. But,nooooo you guys have better things to do like cure cancer – and because you are all so frigging absent-minded can’t do two things at once.

But to answer your question: I would guess the lie-detector thing would parallel the same results of - if the question were asked of one’s faith in general. Some might fail this specific question more than the general question, but I don't think it would necessarily be a significant number.

Btw, I take the 5th with both questions at this time. I am hoping to be “given” more time by God to get my act a bit more together in this regard. That is until He hooks me up to the poly. I wouldn't bet against Bluff and bigdaddy, though.