View Single Post
Old 09-16-2005, 02:06 PM

Default Re: Here\'s your forum game schedule.

Nice to “meet” you and the others and play with you last night, Doc. Don’t really appreciate you taking my chips and then blowing them on the first hand of the next round though (I don’t mind that they went to GoCat). Well, I’ll be back for a rematch, hopefully, next week.

And to Chad (didn’t have time to chat with him, while you and I were heads-up, and didn’t catch his whole screen name) your comment about my Notre Dame getting lucky against your Michigan last week – well, I won’t even respond – it was a desperate attempt on your part to mitigate the damages ND inflicted on MI (btw, I didn’t make this year’s game, but I was in South Bend last year for the ND-MI game, I’ll let our victory then pass without comment, too). I know you are still in pain over last week’s humiliation so I won’t rub salt in your wounds.

You want to talk about luck, Chad? Talk to Doc. I won’t comment on our last hand that he knocked me out on (it was fun, though) – what goes on in cyberspace, stays there.

To GeauxCat – it just dawned on me - Go Cats – Michigan State – or is that just Doc? I’ll see you at the final table next week or soon. I expect that you might have to take some time off after tomorrow’s ND-Michigan State game. If you aren't MSU, too, then nevermind. But, Doc will be writing himself a prescription or two.