View Single Post
Old 11-24-2005, 06:08 AM

Default Re: Empire 2/4. Playing TPTK vs. passive PF-3 bettor

[ QUOTE ]
All out figures assume op doesn't have 2 diamonds by the way.

[/ QUOTE ]
Using this hand range it doesn't matter. He obviously can't hold AK[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]/AQ[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]/AQ[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] and if he holds AK our only outs is by splitting the pot if a K falls on the river. If he holds AK[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] this K obviously can't be the K of [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] completing his flush, since he holds it.

[ QUOTE ]
Granted, without considerable time to ponder this decision, I'd prolly call the turn. But I really think you have to fold the river.

[/ QUOTE ]
To make this line correct you need to think he'll check behing with AQ or be able to bet the turn and check behind with 99/88.

[ QUOTE ]
After further calcs., it appears that you have, on average, 3.04 outs (if I calculated right.I multiplied outs by comboes, added the totals together, and divided the total number of outs by the total number of combos. Not sure if this is how it's supposed to be done).

[/ QUOTE ]
If you're counting by using the full ammount of AQ combos for villain (6 combos) you'll not get 3.04 outs (~6.5 outs). We have 44 split outs, thus 22 outs. But as said, to count these we need to be able to call the river and counting these combos full would be a mistake imo. I like folding the turn.