View Single Post
Old 11-08-2005, 03:22 PM

Default Re: (109) How do you play this?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Easy easy push, and congrats on doubling up.

[/ QUOTE ]

Can you stop writing "easy easy" in front of your replies when nothing about the situation is easy?

I think I actually fold here, but that's partially because I know the villain to be fairly good. I think his range is pretty small. If villain was allin it might be a different story.

[/ QUOTE ]

So you think he has exactly AA or KK? The poster said he is loose so has a large range of hands. This is why it is easy easy.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wrong. Read the post about ICM linked to in the FAQ. Get a calculator/poker stove / sng power tools. It's not easy easy, but your post was sure annoying annoying.

[/ QUOTE ]

I am here to learn but I think pockets queens is very strong in the 4 handed game. I want to get the shortstack out so I am in the money, but if I double up then this is better. It is very clear to me.

[/ QUOTE ]

How the hell do you double up if there's three people in the pot (including you?).

The reason some people fold this is the fear that the short stack beats the big stack, but the big stack eliminates you, so you end up in 4th place, and out of the money.