View Single Post
Old 11-08-2005, 03:21 PM

Default Re: (109) How do you play this?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Easy easy push, and congrats on doubling up.

[/ QUOTE ]

Can you stop writing "easy easy" in front of your replies when nothing about the situation is easy?

I think I actually fold here, but that's partially because I know the villain to be fairly good. I think his range is pretty small. If villain was allin it might be a different story.

[/ QUOTE ]

So you think he has exactly AA or KK? The poster said he is loose so has a large range of hands. This is why it is easy easy.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wrong. Read the post about ICM linked to in the FAQ. Get a calculator/poker stove / sng power tools. It's not easy easy, but your post was sure annoying annoying.

[/ QUOTE ]

I left my action out of the hand history I am after the re-raise the big stack. I sat and thought about it for a few. The rational that I have in this hand is if I beat the original raiser I am in the money regardless. If the aggressive guy wins. I come in third because I had more chips going into the hand.

I think I played the hand right. But there is obviously many ways to play this hand, especially give the circumstances of the tournament.

I laid it down, by the way.

Seth