View Single Post
Old 08-03-2005, 08:39 PM

Default Re: O Doyle\'s Army - WE WANT YOU!

[ QUOTE ]
Hi All,

Just thought I would give a little update so far.

First off, I appreciate the overwhelming interest that this idea has generated to date. (Here's hoping that some poker sites will appreciate it even more)

Players expressing an interest in the the original idea (without and with reservations and or concerns - for example the army uniform idea) - 113 players

There have been another 40 some players expressing interest, but only if they could play on a certain site or for a cash bonus.

I feel that there is also an "undercurrent" of interest out there that is not yet known. This post has had over 5700 views (in a little over a week) and I have noticed that several posters that have expressed interest are in the "stranger" category.

I am cautiously optimistic that this "army of high volume players" idea has a fairly good chance of becoming a reality. I would ask for patience because I think it will be later rather than sooner. Some of the "rough edges" have to be ironed out.

Once again, thanks for all the interest and wish me luck with the negotiations!

[/ QUOTE ]

I am in as long as its at a more popular site, where i wont be playing against all the other army members at all times.

the ideas great!