View Single Post
Old 10-02-2005, 05:22 AM

Default Re: High Limit Poker Rooms in Vegas

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
The pros (big guns) will come over and play 4k/8k mixed games with the 1k/2k blinds for NL and PL.

[/ QUOTE ]

i appreciate you pulling me off ignore photoc... LOL
yeah the 1k/2k blinds are what im getting at here... are these "hidden rooms" common on the strip? if your primarily a poker player aka notawhalefish - how do you get yourself into one of these? does luxor, mandalay bay or even the ventiaian have one of these rooms?

and lastly, have you ever heard of omaha or 5 or 7-card stud played at these high levels?

[/ QUOTE ]

What is it about my post to your question you didnt get? I answered it entirely including your questions here. I'm unaware they have been going over to Alladdin to play recently, as we see this group most nites. Tonite they were in there as per usual. Playing 2000-4000 limit. But they'll go as high as you want. Just ask. Your welcome to join in I'm sure.

And there is nothing "hidden" about this room. But it is private as far as people being aloud to just stroll on in.

as for luxor, manadlay bay, or venetian, fugetaboutit. If they get a game higher than 4-8 it's a miracle. And these players would tear apart those dealers. (ok so I'm exagerating a little, but not much)