View Single Post
Old 08-05-2005, 02:53 PM

Default Re: A few hands from my wonderful day.

Maybe you'll get better responses, but Ill post my opinions
hand 1: I honestly dont think I could resist pushing this, simply because I cant see villain leading out weth 88 or A2 into PFR and EP limp\caller like this very often (more likely to check\raise or check\call with both), and those are the only 2 hands I could put him on that you are just utterly screwed with. seems more likely he has a small or medium pair, puts you on AK\KQ\AQ, and doesnt want to give up a free card - pushing might change his mind and in case you should have clean outs if he calls.
H2: I fold this. with 2.7 BBs you are most def getting called, and I think you are better off gambling in the blinds.
H3: I usually call here. SB might fold, and if he calls after you there are 2 of you to take him out and you likely have the best hand of the 3 anyway (if you fold and he folds its a disaster, if you fold he calls and doubles up its even worse)
H4: easy fold
H5: I probably limp behind, although raise to 150 isnt so bad if yer confident you can outplay the limper and are prepared to toss your hand if he comes over the top.