Thread: The facebook
View Single Post
Old 11-25-2005, 10:44 PM

Default Re: The facebook

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

You people are talking like you've never met anyone in real life that you originally met on the internet.

[/ QUOTE ]

haha i've heard that people do this, but i have no interest in it. meeting a girl through the internet is way too weird for me; think about it...if she's willing to bang you, imagine how many other guys she bangs during the week. i mean, i know it sucks to think about that sort of stuff, but if a girl is willing to meet up with some guy she's never met and have sex with him, i think it's fair to presuppose that she's pretty slutty.

[/ QUOTE ]

What the [censored]? I have no problem thinking about that. I'm sure all the girls I've hooked up with from the internet have been about as bad as the average bar [censored]. That's what condoms are for. You really think that when you pick up a random sororislut that you're deflowering her?

[/ QUOTE ]

Good response. Also, the girl may not be going to meet up with you intending to have sex. Could just be looking at it like a blind date. Actually, more tha likely looking at it like that.

If your game is strong enough to sleep with her, more power too you.

Most of the girls you've dated, your long term girlfriends, all of em. The girls that wouldn't sleep without after the first 5 months all....

You can bang them all within a week if you know what you are doing.

think about it that way.

blake