View Single Post
Old 11-10-2005, 05:08 PM

Default Re: Anyone have Exact Chip Counts of the Raymer vs. Kanter hand?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Well, Mike Matusow called Greg an Internet Donkey on TV. I mean, it must be true, right?

Remember to only get your money in with the nuts, NEVER try to force your opponents to make mistakes that potentially cost them all their chips.

Gotta love these new posters that pop up with single-digit posts and start trying to tell the 2004 WSOP champion and the guy who fought through 5600 players again this year and finished 25th that he played it wrong. Ugh.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm sorry, I didn't know there was a post count qualification that you had to meet before responding to a hand strategy discussion. I also didn't know that the 2004 World Series Champ was beyond review. (someone should tell this to the Moneymaker haters)

No wonder everyone gets run off this board. I posted my opinion, and forget that this is Raymer, and just think about the hand logically. All you guys seem to think it's great that Raymer put his tournament life in jeopardy As a 82% favorite at this stage in the tourney.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP.

Please tell me when Greg should've put his tourney on the line? Not when he had aces, because he's not even an 80% favoirte against most hands PF.

Your argument is that Greg shouldn't have put his tournament on the line. Ok. Fine. But when should he have?

You can't just hope to win without showdowns or fold when you have a chance of getting drawn out on. Right?

If your argument is simply "He should've waited until later", I guess that's fine. But Greg would've at some point had to have gotten his money in to win this tournament. He would've had to face a showdown. Greg wasn't playing just to make a million. He was trying to win.

That being said, he played this hand perfectly.

Your comment about the Williamson hand makes me think that he should've folded that too... do you think that's the case?

Brad