Thread: Lets list them!
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2005, 04:17 AM

Default Lets list them!

Major mistakes I am unfortunate to take prolonged time to extinguish from my reportoare.

1. Having a big stack, but not great and the rock of gibraltar to my left with a low/medium stack. Me holding some medium pp Ax-x above T, unchallenged pot I bring it in for a raise in mp/lp and Gibraltar comes over the top. I flipp far to often. Is it worth it looking solely on pot odds knowing you have about even odds at best? My brain doesn`t correspond to well with my hand on mouse here
2. Trying some outrages play in the blinds against opponents who has me covered and are far to willing to flipp. When the pot holds something like 4K and my stack is 50K+. The left side of my head is near hairless.
3. Deciding that my image credits me far more then my hand, not realizing that my opponent has noe clue about image.
4. Taking aproximately 0,2 seconds to decide upon action that is devoting my entire stack.
5. Actually forgetting to ask my self" Now why would he bet like that?" And autopiloting the wrong answer

Just a few in a list that is all to long

Bring it on, what is your most reocurring/hard to get rid of mistakes that makes tourney life misserable far to often?