View Single Post
Old 12-09-2005, 04:47 AM

Default Re: Gameplan for getting this chick... Advice Requested

[ QUOTE ]
Now I know why I'm not on the bar scene.

[/ QUOTE ]

I write all that out and all you got to say is "now I know why I'm not on the bar scene?" How about this:

"Uh, what you described sounds like a lot of work. I'm not willing to work hard to become the man women are into and in the process provide happiness for myself. I'd rather pine over this chick who doesn't wanna sleep with me (cause if she did she'd have already done it), pretend that she's into me even if it costs me my dignity, time, money - who cares, at least I'll have someone I'm 'seeing' - and I won't have to admit to myself and my friends that I don't have the stones to get out there and attract the kinds of women I want."

Now, that might be a harsh assessment...and it might not be totally accurate. I dunno - it wasn't meant to offend, just to provoke thought (cause if the above IS you, it's time to snap out of it, yo). But I think what I described above is CLOSER to your reasoning than you feeling like you don't fit into/don't belong in/are better than/aren't good at the bar scene.

But like I said, man - it ain't all on the bar scene. There's some good stuff in what I wrote that you could apply at plenty of other places if you're just not a bar person - sluff it off if you want (cause it sounds like you're seriously sweatin' that foreign ass)...but print it out first. When you decide you're ready to quit draggin' ass and settling for the table scraps you're able to "nice guy" your way into while guys less cool than you are plowing the girls you're busy being friends with...then pick my post back up, give it a read, and maybe it'll help.

I only responded because you asked for advice on how to go out and get new girls and I do have more than my share of experience at that (and in no way do I have Brad Pitt's looks or Avon Barksdale's money). There are lot of people out here that understand what makes women part with their panties, and a lot of that is written about in my initial post.

But I suppose before any of that matters, you gotta let things with this chick run their course (which, if I were you, would consist of - "hey, we've been friends for a while now...but I gotta say, I'm interested in more. Are you?" -- if yes, great...if no, "well, then I'm sorry for your loss...I'd have made a seriously great boyfriend, but I gotta run...give me a call if you change your mind...if I happen to be single, maybe we could have some fun.").

Anyway, to each his own. Good luck.