Thread: Beer Pong Poll
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2005, 04:05 PM

Default Re: Beer Pong Poll

[ QUOTE ]
You're saying like Players A and B are on one team and players C and D are on the other, player A shoots, then player C shoots before Player B even gets a chance? I don't see this working, people will be too disorganized to figure out whose turn it is.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, but since you have the ability to get "send backs (two in two cups) you generally want to hold out until player A and B go anyway, it's only towards the end of the game, where you want to play "speed pong". FWIW we've never had a problem with turns. I mean 90% of the time the ball ends up at your side and you're only paying attention to two balls. It's pretty easy to know who's turn it is.

I guess my friends are weird, but we really take the "game" into play, where strategy wise it makes no sense for me to let you have two shots in a row at my last cup. There should be some sort of quickness involved as well, just like they shouldn't be allowed to take forever to finish the beer.

Next time you play with people you trust, give speed pong a try, I think you'll like it.

[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

A 27 yr old guy who takes beirut way too seriously.