Thread: vaporizer high
View Single Post
Old 09-25-2005, 12:37 PM

Default Re: vaporizer high

this obviously depends on the quality of your vaporizer. I have "the Valcano" which is the best and most expensive one available.

1) The high is better! You don't burnout as much and your body does not feel as drained. You, also, simply just get more high. According to studies, this vaporizer releases the psychoactive ingredients at three times the efficiency of a smoked joint. This seems about right to me.

2) Brownies take a while to kick in and can last for long periods of time. Brownies are also more likely to cause hallucinations and sometimes mild head-aches and nausea. The vaporizer high differs from these characteristics and actually relates more to a smoked joint, but you still get really high in a way that is very similar to brownies.

3) There are tons of ways to use marijuana to get high. There a pills called marinol. There are also many neat types of bongs (e.g. gravity/bucket bong)

4) I love my vaporizer and the added health benefits make it a huge favorite over all other smoking methods. I still like having a joint here and there, but i'm mostly done with smoking bongs. Brownies don't excite me too much anymore.