View Single Post
Old 01-09-2005, 04:06 AM

Default Re: Ultra high buy-in SnG...beatable?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Edit: On second thought, i cant buy this. I dont think that is possible. I may be wrong, but i dont think 40% is achievable at 200+15 for ANYONE. 30%, ok, not 40. But i dont play that level, so i may not be the best authority on what is possible

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, my whole impression of your post was that you were talking about the very best in the world, as that's the language you used, and the fact is, the $200+15 players at Party are very weak when compared to say Daniel Negreanu, and I wouldn't be at all surprised if players of that calibre could beat them for 40% ROI.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not a chance in hell. I'd book that bet all day, every day, (if I wasn't currently broke...)

You stick Negraneu at a table with PP's SNG structure along with Gigabet, Dr._Gammon, ZeeJustin, Rojosox, myself, and 4 random players of varying skill, and he would have a hard time beating the rake,(as would we all).

The top players at party are among the top players in the world for that structure currently playing, period, and many excellent NL players have a hard time adjusting to them.