View Single Post
Old 01-22-2004, 06:51 PM

Default is there a such thing as an unlucky person???

hi all,

I have got to be the most unluckiest person in poker. If i have AA and raise with them, sure nuff they lose. If i have Ak and raise with it no ace or king comes, and i dont even chase them.

If i have a four card striaght, my fifth card will not come.
If i have a four card flush, (high one too) the fifth card will not come.

If i have 2 pair, someone flops a striaght.
Today i have a straight and someone with J6 off got a full house.

to put it simply, i am an unlucky person. My cards may hit one day really good, and i may make 150 bucks easy in a 1-2 game. But u know what that may not happen again for at least a week and a half. None of my cards will hit. That puts me on a serious tilt. This sucks.

I dont know if its the limits, cuz its no foldem holdem or what. But i do know that on one occassion i remember losing AA to an A9 off.

I also remember losing with jacks 3 times in one day.

I also i remember having a decent bankroll, lol.

this sucks man, a buddy on here who is a really good player and won lots and lots of money recently told me to just wait and get some money together and play 3-6 cuz the lower limits are too shaky. I dont know, poker is starting to drain me honestly. There is really no formula to sucess when every one calls every thing and ur cards dont come and when they do they get busted by lucky bad players #1,2 and 3.

Pot odds dont matter when ur cards dont come, its just another way to lose more money.

Am i having a bad player's rant?? I dont know, i play like Mr. sklansky's book tells me too. So what is a girl to do??

i dont know, i need help.