View Single Post
Old 12-08-2005, 04:23 PM

Default Re: How close is far enough? (Incest)

[ QUOTE ]

Another cousin question for you. Say your uncle marries a woman who has children from a previous marriage. They aren't technically blood relation, but they are your cousins for all intents and purposes. If she's a solid 10 would you nail her given the opportunity?

[/ QUOTE ]

Ha, I was gonna post about this before even seeing this post. My aunt married a guy who had kids, one boy my age and a girl two years younger. That was when I was like 10 they divorced when I was like 16 but the guy sucks so they would come visit my aunt rather than him when they came from their mom's house. I saw the boy all the time till he joined the army. Two years ago the girl came by, she's now 18 and about a 6-8 depending on the setting. She makes it really obvious that she wants my nuts, asks my aunt if it is ok, invites me out.
I get high and have a long talk with my friends were we decide because there is no blood its ok, but probably not the best thing based on family relations. The question gets solved that night when a much hotter girl who loves to give head decides to give me some head and offers to do it more often. Unfortunately I can't remember exactly what my decision in the situation was.