View Single Post
Old 10-09-2005, 10:36 PM

Default Re: Suggesting that someone is gay???

Lol.

[ QUOTE ]
The chances are those parents did not raise their children properly whether they are "Christian" or not.

[/ QUOTE ]

Can you please describe what your definition of raising children properly is? Since this is the crux of your argument you better not let me down, especially since you based it on a "chances are." It's easy for anyone to say "Chances are blah blah blah." For instance "chances are they were raised with a proper Christian upbringing," and still turned out gay. People from all upbringings and backgrounds happen to be gay. If you really want personal examples (from people that didn't have parents to people who have had one parent to people that had 2 decent parents to people that had 2 Christian parents to people that had 2 two non-Christian parents to people that have anything you can ever think of) I'll be more than happy to give them to you. It's clearly obvious that you are 100% ignorant when it comes to homosexuals. Instead of repeating whatever authority you're getting your information from try getting some real life experience. If all you have is "they don't have a good father figure" please shut up. Otherwise I'll be more than happy to take on whatever misconceptions you have. Wow, I have so much fun arguing with people when I know I'm 100% right and I know they have 100% of their head up their ass.