Thread: Poker Books
View Single Post
Old 12-26-2005, 02:25 AM

Default Re: Poker Books

[ QUOTE ]
The Master Swing Trader: Tools and Techniques to Profit from Outstanding Short-Term Trading Opportunities - Alan S. Farley; Hardcover

Trading for a Living: Psychology, Trading Tactics, Money Management - Alexander Elder; Hardcover

The Only Investment Guide You'll Ever Need (Only Investment Guide You'll Ever Need) - Andrew Tobias; Paperback

Rich Dad, Poor Dad: What the Rich Teach Their Kids About Money--That the Poor and Middle Class Do Not! - Robert T. Kiyosaki; Paperback

The Intelligent Investor: The Definitive Book On Value Investing, Revised Edition - Benjamin Graham; Paperback

One Up On Wall Street : How To Use What You Already Know To Make Money In The Market - Peter Lynch; Paperback

Any glaring ommissions, I really think I need books at first just about financial management, etc, but i'm putting in a big order so I might as well get a lot of reading material at once.

[/ QUOTE ]
Warning: Dogmatic opinion about to be stated

The first 4 investing books you mentioned are only good if you run out of toilet paper. The last two books you mentioned, "The intelligent Investor" and "One up on Wallstreet" are more like it, these are the books that will put you on the right track to investment success.