View Single Post
Old 12-25-2005, 06:50 AM

Default Re: V-cards - How many do you own?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Skip, you are ruining this thread. These guys are trying to have an innocent conversation about sex with virgins and you inexplicably feel the nerve to show us what a goddamn pvssy women's advocate you are. If I had my way, God would send a gigantic Milwaukee's Best can to pummel you into the ground right now, because you are obviously lacking a set of nuts. Shut the fvck up and let them discuss. Stop trolling.

The overall tone of your posts is fvcking annoying, because you seem unable to make a point without asking some type of rhetorical question (go through and read, you ask one in just about every post.) Nobody wants to answer your pointless questions; OOTiots come here to partake in interesting discussion, not to receive homework assignments. Stop asking stupid questions.

Start showering every day, please apply a healthy layer of deoderant to your underarm, and for Christs' sake, please stop being such a confrontational dovchebag. That is all.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL I thought your post was sarcasm for the first paragraph. You really are not that far from a caveman!

[/ QUOTE ]

No one likes you.

OH, and...

Misogynist? Misogynist? Misogynist? Misogynist? Misogynist? Misogynist? Misogynist? Misogynist? Misogynist? Misogynist?