View Single Post
Old 12-23-2005, 06:33 AM

Default Re: V-cards - How many do you own?

[ QUOTE ]
Why aren't you protesting the whole banging chicks on myspace thread then? Is it bad to talk about who you've slept with but not how to easily get laid via an online service?

I think both things are fine.

[/ QUOTE ]

I would go after the use of the word "banging" on that thread, but there are thousands of replies. It would only get lost. Why are you bringing that up? Does another example of sexism make you less sexist, does it somehow make it right?

Is it bad to talk about who you've had sex with? In theory I'd say no. Is it bad to brag about taking girl's "v-cards"? I guess we can be moral relativists, but that is misogynist. As to is it wrong to talk about how to easily get laid via myspace? Well I haven't seen anything written about how to easily get laid using your keyboard. I dont see a problem with that.

If the intent is to dominate and degrade other people as a tool for your sexual pleasure then maybe there is something wrong with it. If you are sexist and like to brag about how you so casually take girl's virginities, then that is your business, but I think you should cop to the fact that you are a sexist misogynist.