View Single Post
Old 10-09-2005, 07:48 AM

Default Re: Big earthquake in South Asia

[ QUOTE ]
[censored] you for making immediate value judgements on those who have expressed concern or sympathy about this earthquake based on the way you think they feel about all other suffering.

[/ QUOTE ]
And who are the posters above to make value judgements against those who say 'big deal'? For example:

"Malachi: *Yawn* Would it be insensitive of me to say [censored] happens, or does that just make me pragmatic?

KaneKungFu: nope, it just makes you an [censored]."
----
DaveG to BusterStacks: "I'm sure you're just trying to be funny, I'm just pointing out that you are a dipshit. "

See what I'm saying? People block [censored] out that they can't do anything about, or that doesn't really matter. Who is anyone here to judge them for doing so? It was just a [censored] earthquake, nowhere near the level of seriousness of malnourished and diseased kids whose lives can be saved by donating any portion of your poker bankroll. Any time someone goes out and blows $100 on drinks for a night, they're saying that their drinking habits are more important than the lives of many kids. Yet these same people call others all sorts of names when they say 'big deal' to the earthquake, which wasn't even preventable.

See the hypocricy? Pull your head in, [censored]heads