View Single Post
Old 09-06-2005, 01:17 AM

Default Leaving for school...slight dilemma

Goin to prep. school to do a PG year and am leaving tomorrow...started a relationship at the beginning of the summer (around 5 mo.) and really like this girl.

Although its not like im going to college, and will be back on a lot on weekends , it will be by far the longest time spent apart so far in our relationship (we hung out basically every day this summer.) So, she is still in school (younger than me), and has class until 2.

This is where it gets complicated...I was planning on taking her out to Boston as a surprise, although I had told her i really wanted to hang out with her the night before i left. She works, and was scheduled to work tommorrow night 6-9, so she took it off a couple days ago, and then tells me today her friend asked her to fill in for her and "forgot" it was my last night and said sure. I am like WTF you 'forgot' and she just says yes like it is absolutely nothing. So...she said she would come over after school.

what is my move...Just bang her and send her home for 'forgetting' it was my last night, or be forgiving and go see her at work/say bye to her when she gets off of work?

better kipin?