View Single Post
Old 08-18-2004, 04:46 AM

Default Re: best site for sng\'s

I can only speak for party and Pstars.

The question is .. What site will fit my goals/games style?

Pokerstars SnGs are slower with a larger chip pool. This favors the more skillfull players. The games are a little tougher here though. ALso the SnGs take a little longer here compared to party.

Party SnGs are faster blinds and lower chip pool. It makes luck a bigger factor, but the players at party are generally worse then at stars. The SnGs only last about 45 minutes at party.

In Summary.

Party is great if you want a faster game, and eventualy the best place (IMO) to make more $$/hour.

Stars is a more skill oriented game, but it takes longer to finish. You can have some great poker here, but if pure $$/hour is what your after then party is better.

Stars offers a 5+.50 party does not.

I recomend trying different sites and seeing what game suits your style of play better. One other thing to mention is: It is my observation that most of this forum plays primarily at Party, so if you will freaquent this forum then you may have more to gain if you also play there. If you dont have a party account use affiliate code blah blah blah..Hehe just kidding. I just thought I sounded like a salesmen. anyways... Good luck [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]