View Single Post
Old 12-23-2005, 05:34 PM

Default Pondering changing card rooms

I'm playing nano-limit (.05/.10, about to move up to .10/.20) at Pokerstars currently. I picked Stars more or less because you can deposit only $25 if you want, and my completely discretionary poker money came to about $30. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Anyway, that $30 is now about $55 after a month or so of 5 hours a week playing at .02/04 and .05/.10, and I have suficient funds to make a deposit at another cardroom with nano-limits, and I'm wondering if I should.

Last year I played Paradise, and it seems to have softer games. Is that still the case? I got some gift certs from a friend for Absolute, so I have some money over there already. Unfortunately, it looks like Absolute only has one full ring game at each nano-limit, and the rest are six-max. I'm playing the 6M games in an attempt to get my short hand game a workout, but I'd like to actually continue to add to my BR while I learn as well. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Does anyone have any suggestions? Or is the competition at nanos and micros so abysmal that it doesn't really matter what cardroom you deposit? Since I'm playing such low limits, I know that my chances to work off a bonus are close to non-existent, so there's no concern on that score.

Thanks,
Eric