Thread: DrDizzOOM
View Single Post
Old 09-13-2005, 11:44 PM

Default Re: DrDizzOOM

I wouldn't be surprised at all if DrDizzOOM read 2+2. Make all the jokes you guys want, but he is a thinking player. He certainly doesn't think well, but he is trying to win money and those types of guys often read things on the net like 2+2.

I just think it's really bad for the preservation of the game to post things like this. I think it's pretty much agreed around here that posting lists of "the worst players at X/Y/ limit" is a bad idea; this is the same thing imo.

Last week a whole bunch of you guys freaked out over the rake increase at Party, many of you cited the fish going broke faster as one of your main concerns. Posting names of bad players and documenting all the ways in which they're bad is not going to keep the fish around any longer.

I don't think there's anything wrong with "discussing specific opponents" in certain manners (posting hands, for instance). This, however, isn't a discussion. So far this thread has just consisted of people posting their PT stats on him, saying there's "no way he reads 2+2" and talking about how much they've won/lost to him. If this "discussion" is of value to some people then the thread belongs here, I suppose. I just don't see who's benefitting from this thread.