View Single Post
Old 11-20-2005, 05:18 AM

Default Paul Phillips stars in new Harry Potter film?

Recently People magazine named the sexiest man alive for 2005. They chose Matthew McConaughey for this disputable honor. I have heard from some people in the past that they thought Paul Phillips bears a stiking resemblence to McConaughey. I never thought so. But I believe that Hollywood just might disagree with me.

I went to the movies this evenning. I saw the new Harry Potter movie. I don't know how he did it but Paul Phillips landed a major roll in the film. It may be because he indeed looks a lot like McConaughey or maybe because he fits the role so well. In fact I would go as far to say that the role was made for him and not visa versa. I knew Phillips was a pretty smart guy, Sklansky told me so and I believe him but I would never have figured he had the ability to pull off such a challenging movie roll.

I'm not going to spoil the movie for you and tell you who he plays and don't bother looking at the credits, he uses a pseudonym. I just ask that those of you that see the movie post your critique here of his performance. I rate it a 10. Great job Paul.

Vince