View Single Post
Old 11-13-2005, 12:28 PM

Default Re: But I have the button! I have to bet the flop!

I want to apologize to the forum and especially Ribbo with regards to a couple of the posts I deleted in this thread.

I construed some of the statements contained in the posts as advertising a commercial service. I've reflected on them a bit and my perspective on the discussion was somewhat narrow. Regardless, I just want to reiterate for any posters who are operating poker web sites or forums in which they have a financial interest, please refrain from advertising your site or services either overtly or implicitly. I appreciate it.

In addition, it would be great if everyone could refrain sidestepping the profanity filter and try to keep it civil. Also, these forum should be primarily for strategy discussion though each forum is going to have its own off-topic/low-content posts. If you are going to make a post that doesn't aspire to provoke a serious strategy discussion, it would be preferable to include a (NC) or (LC) in the subject line. That's just my personal preference.

It's not my intent to stifle discussion here and I apologize for any perceived or actual over-moderating.

beset