View Single Post
Old 12-17-2005, 07:19 PM

Default Re: bk vs schneids vs nlsoldier

[ QUOTE ]
I wonder who came out on top? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Canterbury 30/60

I just recently got moved to the game and all that's happened so far is I've cold-called 3 bets on the button with 87s and I took down the pot. I'm clearly playing my A game. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

I raise QQ utg, nlsoldier cold calls in mp, the poster calls, schneider calls in the sb, bb calls.

Flop 5[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]4[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]3[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

Checked to me, I bet, soiler raises, poster folds, schneider check 3 bets, i spray a line of 3 more bets (4 bet), soiler calls, schneider calls.

Turn K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]
check, I bet, soiler raises, schneider calls 2, I 3 bet, soiler calls, schneider calls.

river T[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
check, I bet, soiler folds, schneider calls and of course my hand is good...but the table just gasps, they can't believe it. They're too dumb to understand. I'm just that good. [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

LMAO!

The tables gasps!...

If I was in this game and did'nt know you guys, I would be yelling for another rack while drooling all over the table.

What did schneids have to play it like that and call the river?.... 75s or Tsxs?