View Single Post
Old 12-12-2004, 03:05 PM

Default Re: When the chat box is enough to make a buddy.

Heres a chat I saw last night.

[ QUOTE ]

FISH1: party poker "ripoff site exclusive"
FISH2: how do you figure?
FISH1: they have a software out to beat this site

FISH2: really, what's it called?
FISH2: and where do I find it?
FISH1: i 4get but you can get the name on poker forum

FISH2: how is it supposed to work?

FISH1: your supposed to b able to run a program that tells u the next card coming

FISH2: hmm, not quite sure how that would be possible since the site must be encrypted and the cards are likely determined by some random number generator

FISH1: and believe me the hands that i've seen come up here leaves me with little doubt
FISH2: yeah, I think that's just more a case of expectational rememberance
FISH1: what ever
FISH3: bs

FISH3: the losers always complain about rigged sites.
FISH1: if your so good why aren't you playing something more substantial like 15-30$

FISH2: well, what I mean by that is that people always tend to remember their bad beats the best. And its just a case of a high expectation that doesn't go their way.

FISH1: yes i agree but not when u have people chasing double inside belly cards in 15-30$and catching
FISH2: well, you should want them chasing since over the long haul they will lose much more than they will hit

FISH2: that bad huh?
FISH1: sounds good should be true but you should watch some of those games and see 4 yourself

FISH2: well, I have- and believe me it gets me too when your sitting on a good hand and someone hits two runners with a garbage starting hand. But that's why at this level they call it no fold em hold em
FISH4: Tommy has issues

FISH2: I guess he wasn't interested in discussing them
FISH2: I guess he wasn't interested in discussing them
FISH4: personal ones
FISH3: i hate the conspircy theorists
FISH4: If I could crack the code I would work on a 50 cent table
FISH2: yeah, obviously -LOL

[/ QUOTE ]