Thread: Please help
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2005, 09:59 PM

Default Please help

I am getting so frustrated!!! I am playing 1/2 at party and clearing bonuses that they keep giving me. But while playing I have lost about $40 in about 3500 hands. I know this might not be that bad, but I hear people say how "fishy" PP is. I have read SSHE and many other books. I feel as if I understand the concepts, but there is only so many times I can watch my raise worthy hands get crushed by something else. I feel like I deserve to win simply b/c I follow Ed Millers starting req. to the letter. Maybe I just don't get it or maybe it is bad luck. I wish somebody could look over all the hands that I have lost that were sizable to let me know it isn't me. When I played at paradise I seemed to do much better. I can't wait to clear this bonus and get out of party. But then again aren't I supposed to plavy at party b/c the players suck? Am I the succer at the table? Please offer some advice...mainly if this is just standard or should I be crushing their 1/2 games consistently? Thanks very much.